Warning : Don’t practice this tips without consulting to your physician
- Drink a glass of ice cold water once in an hour.
- Take a sip of water in between every mouthful of food.
- Drink cold water so that your body will burn calories and maintain your body temperature.
- Chew sugar free gum.
- Eat in the same place every day.
- Eat slowly and you will also enjoy every bite of your food.
- Sleep at least 7 hours a day, because less sleep triggers the appetite by 15%.
- Drink ice water in home and keep your home cold. It will burn a certain amount of calories.
- If you are hungry, eat low calorie candies.
- Drink hot beverages in winter, because hot liquids expand intestinal tract and make you warm and your hunger off for a while.
- Focus on the first three bites. You will feel that you have eaten so much.
- Avoid spicy food, because it increases calories.
These are some really healthy tips and tricks that are to be followed.
Also follow these basic tips :
- Eat when you are hungry; don’t eat whenever you are going out with your friends.
- Eat a specific amount of food a day. Don’t dump your stomach with food. It turns your stomach into a garbage bin.
- Follow a specific diet plan for weight loss.
- Make control of your tongue. Your body will be controlled automatically.
- Take large quantities of liquid food. It makes you feel full for a specific period.